Services for the Community
Are you a community member seeking information from Career Services?
Yes, I am a community member and I want to:
- Conduct a job search. Visit Career Services in 2149 University Center during office hours to view online job postings in CSO.
- Request to schedule a one-time appointment with a University of Michigan-Dearborn Career Counselor. If you are a prospective student to the University of Michigan-Dearborn, please obtain a referral from an Admissions Counselor. All other community members will have to pay a $25.00 fee per appointment.
- Explore academic programs at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- Request a career workshop for a local community group.
- Post a job opportunity online in CSO.