Hiring our Heroes- Dearborn, MI
This hiring event is being conducted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the Dearborn Area and Detroit Regional Chambers of Commerce, Ford Community and Performing Arts Center, City of Dearborn, Veterans' Services Division, State of Michigan, Southeast Michigan Community Alliance Michigan Works!, the Michigan Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR), the U. S. Department of Labor Veterans Employment and Training Service (DOL VETS), U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and The American Legion, NBC News, Goodwill Industries International and other local partners.
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
- 15801 Michigan Avenue
- Dearborn, MI 48126
- Job fair for veteran job seekers, active duty military members, guard and reserve members, and military spouses.
- Job seekers register here
- Employer List
- For more information: please contact Kathy Poynton, Director of Events – Hiring Our Heroes at email@example.com or 202-463-3121
March 2014 Spring Career Fair (list of employers)
List of Employers - 66 companies attended this event - review
the list to find out who attended to hire UM-Dearborn students!
Career Services Mission Statement
Career Services works to increase the success of our diverse students and constituents through career exploration, career planning, employment preparation, and job search skills. A conduit for campus partners, we facilitate connections between our office, employers, community, students, and alumni.