International Payment Option
University of Michigan-Dearbon has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline the process of international payments.
peerTransfer allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank in your home currency.
By making your payment with peerTransfer you can
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 currencies
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
To get started, click or go to: UM Connect (web-sis.umd.umich.edu)http://umdumich.peertransfer.com/ to begin the payment process.
- Enter the Secure Area
- Navigate to 'Student Services'
- Click 'Student Accounts'
- Choose 'International Payment Option'
- Selecting 'Click Here to Make a Payment' will open the peerTransfer website. Select the amount you wish to pay and login to your peerTransfer account. If you do not have a peerTransfer account, you will follow instructions to create an account.
View a video demonstration of the service.