Welcome to the University of Michigan-Dearborn! We are anticipating your arrival on campus to continue your journey of knowledge with us. We have designed an exciting and informative two step Winter Orientation Program for students beginning classes in January 2014.
By attending Winter Orientation, you will be able to learn about the support services available to help you succeed academically, adjust to collegiate life, and meet new friends and peers. During orientation, you will plan your Winter class schedule with an Academic Advisor and register for classes.
UM-Dearborn has great expectations of you and, likewise, you should have great expectations of the University staff and faculty. We are here to assist you as you earn your Michigan degree: the degree that makes the difference.
We are all looking forward to meeting and supporting you through your years here with the University of Michigan-Dearborn..
Welcome to the Michigan family and GO BLUE!
Assistant Director for Orientation Programs
The 2014 Winter Orientation dates have passed.
All academic units require individual advising appointments to register for classes (Click here for information sheet).
To schedule an individual advising appointment:
- College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters (CASL):
Contact the Student Advising Office, 1039 College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters Building, 313-593-5293
- College of Business (COB):
- Contact the Student Advising Office, 168 Fairlane Center South, 313-593-5090
- College of Education, Health, and Human Services (CEHHS): Contact the Student Advising Office, 262 Fairlane Center South, 313-593-5090.
- College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS): Contact the Student Advising Office, 2000 Heinz Prechter Engineering Complex, 313-593-5510.