Oakland Community College
For a listing of courses and how they transfer from Oakland Community College to UM-Dearborn,
use the OCC Equivalency Table.
College of Arts, Sciences and Letters (CASL)
- Curriculum Guide for liberal arts majors and secondary education certifications.
- Curriculum Guide for science majors and secondary education certifications.
- Curriculum Guide for general studies majors.
- Recommended courses of studies for (CASL) Criminal Justice areas
College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Transfer Guide for Computer and Information Science (CIS), Digital Forensics, and Software Engineering (SE) majors.
- Transfer Guide for Engineering (BSE) majors (Bioengineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
College of Education, Health, and Human Services
- Curriculum Guide for majors in Elementary, Early Childhood Education, Learning Disabilities and Cognitive Impairments.
College of Business
- Curriculum Guide for Business Administration (BBA) majors.https://www.umd.umich.edu/fileadmin/template/emsl/files/OCC_PDF/occeq.pdf
- Recommended Course of Study for students interested in earning the Associate Degree in Business and then transferring to UM-Dearborn's BBA program.