Saturday,September 28, 2013
Check in starts at Noon (Refreshments will be served)
The Office of Admissions and Orientation invites prospective undergraduate students and their families to join us for our Fall Open House. This event is an ideal opportunity to learn everything you want to know about the University of Michigan-Dearborn and the Degree that Makes the Difference.
Open House Opportunities
- Campus tours and trolley tours
- Learn more about The Union at Dearborn, a housing option for UM-Dearborn students
- Find out about our degree programs
- Speak with students and alumni
- Find out about scholarships and financial aid
- Learn about the latest career trends
- Department/Organization Browsing Fair
On-Site Admissions - Sign up to receive an admissions decision at Open House. Click here for more details.
Explore Graduate Programs at Open House or attend the Graduate Open House on October 16, 2013. Click here for information.