During On-Site Admissions, you can drop off your application materials for review. If you are able to supply all relevant information, you will receive an admission decision that day!
If you plan to participate, please remember to bring the following items:
- Completed Admissions Application (.pdf) or Apply Online by Wednesday, September 26
- Transcripts from ALL colleges or universities previously attended
- Proof of citizenship (for non US citizens)
- ACT/SAT test scores and high school transcripts (necessary for students with fewer than 24 transferable credits)
Due to a major system upgrade, web applications are unavailable at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience and are confident the system will be live soon.
Benefits of On-Site Admissions at Open House:
- Receive an admissions decision
- $30 application fee is waived for On-Site participants
- Apply to and explore the University - all on the same day
- By applying before the December 15 priority deadline, you are instantly eligible for Scholarship consideration