Week of Events
Monday, January 20
- 21st Annual MLK Day of Service - register here.
- Trip to African American History Museum - Sign up in the Office for Student Engagement (Space is limited)
Tuesday, January 21
- Movie Screening of Betty and Coretta: 12 pm and 6 pm in Kochoff Hall "C"
Wednesday, January 22
- Celebrating the Life and Legacy of Dr. King March, with BSU. Time/Location TBD.
- Roe v. Wade Anniversary, UC Stage; 10 am to 4 pm
Thursday, January 23
- CEHHS and OSE Book Club: Discussion of the graphic novel "March: Book One" by Congressman John Lewis (GA).
Friday, January 24
- Elect Her - Campus Women Win; 10:30 am - 4 pm in Dining Room "D" - FCS
- "Donate without breaking your bank" (by extreme couponer Karen Holland). 12 pm in the InCLUDE (2122 UC).