Skip global navigation
- Applicants must have relationship to a graduate of the University of Michigan-Dearborn (i.e. you are a child, sibling, grandchild, spouse, stepchild, niece, nephew or cousin). This must be confirmed by the Office of Alumni Relations before candidate is entered into the applicant pool.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Applicants must be accepted into a degree program at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- Applicants must demonstrate sustained activity and/or achievements in academic, extracurricular, community and/or leadership activities.
- Applicants must be an incoming freshman with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale