International Student Admission
The University of Michigan-Dearborn is committed to building a diverse learning community and welcomes applications from qualified international students and from U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have international backgrounds.
Applicants in the following categories must provide additional information as described within the International Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions links below.
- You are an F-1 visa student
- You hold another temporary visa (such as F-2, H-4, B-1, B-2, L-1, L-2)
- You hold refugee or asylum status
- You are a permanent resident of the U.S.
- You are a U.S. citizen who is a non-native speaker of English
- You are a U.S. citizen who has attended high school or college outside the U.S.