Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid homepage. Here you will find information on scholarships, grants, loans, and work study.
News & Information
- If you haven't accepted your Fall 2013 student loans and owe a balance, please accept your loans on UM-Dearborn Connect by Friday afternoon, December 13th (really, it isn't unlucky) to allow enough time for processing.
- Current Student Scholarship Program will be moving to an online process for the 2014-2015 academic year. Students will automatically be able to be considered for all scholarships using their profile information to establish eligibility. This is a wonderful improvement for students because it enhances their scholarship opportunities.
- The Current Student Scholarship Application will be available in early January. With a later start to the scholarship process, the deadline will be extend beyond the traditional February 1st.
- Alumni Legacy Scholarship is now available for incoming freshmen. The deadline is February 1, 2014.
- Are you ready for Winter Semester? Get your Winter Semester check up whether you are a new student or a continuing student!
- Thinking about money for 2014-2015? More than 15 new scholarships have been added to our Private Scholarship page. Look to see if you fit the profile of the new postings (and perennial favorites) and take action!
- There have been some big changes in federal student loans. Don't forget to learn more about the Federal Loan interest rates.