As a member of the campus community, our mission is to maintain the physical environment and provide related services in support of the University’s goal of excellence in teaching and learning. Facilities Management includes administrative services, building services, construction services, custodial services, grounds and waste services, plant operations, utilities, and maintenance services.
- To be an organization where continuous improvement in services is the standard.
- To be recognized by the campus community for services rendered and as a partner in solving customers' problems.
- To be an organization where all employees are treated equitably and honestly.
- To be a learning organization where all staff members are empowered and supported in reaching their full potential.
- To be a workplace that encourages creativity and innovation.