Scholarships for Currently Enrolled Undergraduates
The Current Student Scholarship Program will be an online application process for the 2014-2015 academic year. The application will be available in early January with a later deadline than the traditional February 1st. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Qualified undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 12 credits in residence can apply for several university scholarships at one time, using the University of Michigan-Dearborn Current Student Scholarship Program application
ADDITIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Community Service Personnel Scholarship provides a scholarship valued at 20% of tuition and fees for public safety employees at partnering organizations. The scholarship is available for degree seeking students and can be used for undergraduate and graduate programs.
Dependent Tuition Scholarship provides scholarship support for tuition only to the IRS-dependent children, spouses, other qualified adults (OQA) and IRS-dependent of OQA of regular part-time and full-time staff and faculty at the University of Michigan-Dearborn (50% appointment or higher). The 50% tuition scholarship is restricted to first time undergraduate study. The application process is through the Office of Admissions and Orientation. Participants in this program must meet all admission and eligibility requirements of the University in effect at the time of enrollment.
Provides scholarship support for tuition only to the IRS tax dependents of regular part-time and full-time staff and faculty at the University of Michigan-Dearborn (50% appointment or higher). The 50% tuition scholarship is restricted to first time undergraduate study. The application process is through the Office of Financial Aid for continuing students and through the Office of Admissions and Orientation for new students. This scholarship is restricted to Michigan residents who are U.S. citizens/permanent residents. Michigan residency is defined by the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. Participants in this program must meet all eligibility criteria and requirements of the University at the time of enrollment.
Center for the Education of Women Scholarships
Approximately 38 scholarships are awarded among the three university campuses annually to qualified students who have had a least a 48-month interruption in their education and are now enrolled in a degree program.
City Year Detroit Alumni Scholarships
At least two scholarships will be awarded to students who successfully complete the City Year Detroit experience. The scholarship awards up to $5,350 and is matched with Americorps funds. The award is for up to two years (four semesters). Student must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. Recipients are expected to enroll full-time (less than full-time enrollment awards will be prorated). Submit City Year documentation to the Director of Admissions and Orientation (1145 University Center).
- Allard Family Trust Endowed Scholarship is awarded to a students with junior or senior standing in the College of Business who is interested in owning or starting a business.
- Rebecca Ann Campbell Memorial Scholarship provides awards based on need and merit to students in any discipline in the College of Business.
- College of Business Faculty Initiative Scholarship awards scholarships to College of Business juniors and seniors who are in good standing with a minimum of 27 College of Business credits completed. Financial need is a consideration and candidates must submit a personal statement based on how the Michigan economy has affected the ability to pursue college studies.
- Dr. Nancy Foran Endowed Memorial Scholarship awards at least $500 scholarships to two outstanding undergraduates majoring in finance and/or accounting. Students must have an interest in tax accounting.
- Hartmann Family Entrepreneurship Scholarship is a renewable scholarship of $1,500 awarded to undergraduates and graduate students with an interest in entrepreneurial studies and business ownership. Applicants must be Michigan residents, in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- ITM Scholarship is awarded to full-time students accepted in and pursuing information technology management. Candidates must demonstrate scholastic achievement and leadership.
- Bruce Klimek Memorial Scholarship is awarded to junior or senior students majoring in accounting who show exceptional promise in the profession of accounting.
- J. Stewart Linden Foundation Scholarship is awarded to junior and senior accounting students with a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Candidates must have completed 12-15 hours or more in accounting at UM-Dearborn.
- Victor Streeter Endowed Management Information Systems Scholarship is awarded to at least one $500 scholarship to a student who is one of the top five MIS students. Students cannot apply for this scholarship: they are selected for consideration.
- Prechter International Travel Fellowship provides travel fellowships are awarded to CECS students taking part in an approved study abroad to help defray travel costs associated with international studies.
Lucille B. Conger Alumnae Scholarship for Undergraduates
Ten scholarships are awarded to full-time women students at any campus of the University of Michigan. Candidates must demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Dr. George and Isabelle Elanjian Endowed Scholarship
The Eljanian Endowed Scholarship provides scholarships to support students of Armenian descent who demonstrate financial need, scholastic achievement, and contributions to their community. Applications for the Elanjian Scholarship and the Elanjian Renewal Scholarship are now available.
The University of Michigan Gay and Lesbian Alumni Society (UMGALAS) awards two $500 scholarships each Fall and Winter to current enrolled students at any campus of the University of Michigan. Awards are made to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students who demonstrate leadership and support in activities that benefit the LGBT community.
Application will be available in November and February.