Faculty, Student and Staff Engagement
All interested faculty, students, and staff are invited to attend system demonstrations, in-person or via a web-stream. Please RSVP here.
Those who have participated in or viewed the demos will be invited to submit feedback. Please email LMSAnalysis@umd.umich.edu for a link to the feedback survey.
In addition to these demonstrations, each academic unit is engaging a team of 4-5 faculty members, students, and staff members who support online learning to conduct more in-depth task based evaluation of all three systems. If you are interested in participating in this level of analysis and providing additional feedback, please contact an LMS Analysis Steering Committee team member.
Demonstrations and Dates
- October 26, 2012 9:30-11:00 AM Basic LMS demonstration
- October 26, 2012 11:30 AM-1:00 PM Learning analytics, student success, assessment
- November 2, 2012 9:30-11:00AM Basic LMS demonstration
- November 2, 2012 11:30-1:00 PM Learning analytics, student success, assessment
- November 30, 2012 9:30-11:00AM Basic LMS demonstration
- November 30, 2012 11:30AM-1:00PM Learning analytics, student success, assessment