TRW Automotive Global Electronics Recruiting Night
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- 5-8pm Bailey's Pub in Dearborn
- Recruiting engineering and technology students
- Various positions available!
- Learn about TRW, DAS technology, and have an opportunity to talk to DAS engineers about the job!
Girls are IT! Conference
- March 19th, 2014
- 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- This event is designed to provide an introduction to technology and demonstrate why a career in technology will be fun and aspiring to girls in grades 4-12.
Bender Virtual Career Fair
- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Register at www.disability.careereco.net
- This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend.
- Great opportunity for College students & College grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including ANSYS, FAA, PwC, TD Ameritrade, UPMC & More Great Employers!
- Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
- For information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.980.0088
Peace Corps Info Table
- Thursday, March 20th, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- UC off the McKinley Cafe
Peace Corps Info Session
- Thursday, March 20th, 2014
- 6:00 p.m. UC Room 1225
Michigan Collegiate Job Fair
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Burton Manor, Livonia, Michigan
- Come dressed for success and bring several copies of your resume!
- Pre-register online before March 19 at www.mcjf.org
University of Detroit Mercy
School of Law Information Session
- Wednesday, March 26th, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- UC Back Entrance
2014 Spring Career Fair
- Thursday, March 27th, 2014
- 11-2pm Fairlane Center North (Quad E)
- Please review the current list of employers registered to attend (updated 2/27)
- Check back soon for updates as new employers register every week
- Currently 60 employers are registered to attend!
Health Professional School Information Event
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Fairlane Center North, Quad E
- Representatives from various health professional schools will be available to discuss programs, admissions requirements and answer any questions!
Rainbowing Your Job Search; LGBTQ Career and Resume Workshop
Sponsored by the Office for Student Engagement and the Office of Career Services
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- 12-1pm, UC 2122 InCLUDE
- Learn about employment-related laws
- Learn how to best conduct your job search and prepare your resume
Career Burst: Check out these articles!
Check out Startwire and get updates on your job applications as well as network with your professional and personal contacts!
NACE digital publication features job-search advice, interview tips, sample cover letters and resumes.
Job Search. Self-study guides to help with resumes, interviews and job search.
NACE Salary Calculator and Salary Data Center. Compensation data for job seekers and human resources professionals.
CNN Money posted job openings from the "25 best companies to work for"!
Contact us at:
University of Michigan-Dearborn
4901 Evergreen Road, 2149 UC
Dearborn, MI 48128-1492
Ph 313.593.5020 Fax 313.593.3263