Girls are IT! Conference
- March 19th, 2014
- 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- This event is designed to provide an introduction to technology and demonstrate why a career in technology will be fun and aspiring to girls in grades 4-12.
Bender Virtual Career Fair
- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Register at www.disability.careereco.net
- This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for students and alumni with disabilities to attend.
- Great opportunity for College students & College grads with disabilities to meet online with employers across the nation including ANSYS, FAA, PwC, TD Ameritrade, UPMC & More Great Employers!
- Students and alumni are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
- For information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.980.0088
Peace Corps Info Table
- Thursday, March 20th, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- UC off the McKinley Cafe
Peace Corps Info Session
- Thursday, March 20th, 2014
- 6:00 p.m. UC Room 1225
Michigan Collegiate Job Fair
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Burton Manor, Livonia, Michigan
- Come dressed for success and bring several copies of your resume!
- Pre-register online before March 19 at www.mcjf.org
University of Detroit Mercy
School of Law Information Session
- Wednesday, March 26th, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- UC Back Entrance
2014 Spring Career Fair
- Thursday, March 27th, 2014
- 11-2pm Fairlane Center North (Quad E)
- Please review the current list of employers registered to attend (updated 3/11)
- Check back soon for updates as new employers register every week
- Currently 60 employers are registered to attend!
Health Professional School Information Event
Sponsored by Pre-Health Advising
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Fairlane Center North, Quad E
- Representatives from various health professional schools will be available to discuss programs, admissions requirements and answer any questions!
Rainbowing Your Job Search; LGBTQ Career and Resume Workshop
Sponsored by the Office for Student Engagement and the Office of Career Services
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- 12-1pm, UC 2122 InCLUDE
- Learn about employment-related laws
- Learn how to best conduct your job search and prepare your resume
Hiring our Heroes- Dearborn, MI
This hiring event is being conducted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the Dearborn Area and Detroit Regional Chambers of Commerce, Ford Community and Performing Arts Center, City of Dearborn, Veterans' Services Division, State of Michigan, Southeast Michigan Community Alliance Michigan Works!, the Michigan Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR), the U. S. Department of Labor Veterans Employment and Training Service (DOL VETS), U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and The American Legion, NBC News, Goodwill Industries International and other local partners.
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
- 15801 Michigan Avenue
- Dearborn, MI 48126
- Job fair for veteran job seekers, active duty military members, guard and reserve members, and military spouses.
- Job seekers register here
- For more information: please contact Kathy Poynton, Director of Events – Hiring Our Heroes at email@example.com or 202-463-3121
Career Services Mission Statement
Career Services works to increase the success of our diverse students and constituents through career exploration, career planning, employment preparation, and job search skills. A conduit for campus partners, we facilitate connections between our office, employers, community, students, and alumni.