Mondays 11:30 am and 3:30 pm
- Tuesdays 11:30 am and 3:30 pm
- Wednesdays 11:30 am and 3:30 pm
- Thursdays 11:30 am and 3:30 pm
Fridays 11:30 am and 3:30 pm (11:30 am not available on Go Blue Fridays)
Call the Office of Admissions and Orientation at 313-593-5100 to confirm availability and schedule your visit!
Campus Tour Tips:
- Tours depart from the Office of Admissions and Orientation, 1145 University Center
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions and for walking.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time for check-in. Allow extra time for parking.
- Visitors may park in the Admissions/Visitor spaces in Lot E5 or in the Monteith Parking Structure (MPS). Campus Map and Directions
Group visits (10 or more students) can be arranged to include an Admissions informational session and a 45-minute walking tour led by current students for student in 8th grade or above. Other campus offices are available to provide information by request. Please request a group visit at least two weeks in advance. Call for a reservation or fax a request form.
Younger groups can request campus tours (without informational sessions) by calling the number below.
Call the Office of Admissions and Orientation at 313-593-5100 to set up your visit today!