Congratulations on receiving a scholarship from the University of Michigan-Dearborn! Two simple steps remain for you to verify acceptance of your scholarship:
- Review your Terms and Conditions (choose appropriate link below)
- Accept your Scholarship (which indicates that you have chosen to enroll at UM-Dearborn)
Terms and Conditions
Review the Terms and Conditions of your scholarship below. (Note: Opportunity and CECS scholarships have multiple versions, be careful to select the correct version as noted in your scholarship letter)
To be eco-friendly, we are only posting these documents online and not sending them to your home. They are available on this page for your access 24/7.
Chancellor's Scholarship Program
College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) Scholarships
Brick Program Endowed
Junge Family Endowed
Accepting Your Scholarship Online
Detailed step-by-step directions
- Enter UM-Dearborn Connect (the University's secure website).
- Select Enter Secure Area.
- In the User ID field, enter the 8-digit number that is printed on your admission acceptance form and in your admission letter (in some cases, this number may be 9-digits). Enter number with no dashes or spaces.
- In the PIN field, enter your personal identification number (PIN). PINs are assigned as your birthdate in six-digit format (ie: May 23, 1994 would be entered 052394).
- Click the Login button.
- Select Financial Aid tab.
- Click the Financial Aid Status box.
- From the drop down menu, select the applicable academic year (ie: Fall 2013 enrollment is the 2013-2014 academic year).
- Click Submit.
- Click the awarded link.
- Click the Accept Award Offer tab.
- Complete your transaction under Award Decision to either accept or decline your scholarship offer(s).
Financial Aid offers viewed using UM-Dearborn Connect are subject to change at any time for a variety of reasons. Other financial aid offers listed along with your scholarship(s) may be tentative or incomplete.
If you need additional assistance, please call 313-593-5100.
If you wish to request an extension until May 1 to make a decision, please submit a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request is automatically approved and does not jeopardize your admission or scholarship.
To accept a scholarship offer (after an extension request), please submit your request in writing via email to email@example.com. The online acceptance feature (above) will not function for students with an extension in the system.
To see Terms and Conditions of scholarships awarded for past years, go to our ARCHIVE.