Employers - Career Fairs
CAREER FAIRS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN-DEARBORN
2014 Spring Career Fair
Liberal Arts, Business, Education, Engineering & CIS
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- 11:00am - 2:00pm. Set-up for employers begins at 10:00 am
- Fairlane Center North, Quad E
- Cost: $250
Registration for the Spring Career Fair is closed.
Fairlane Center North - Quad E
19000 Hubbard Drive
Dearborn, MI 48128
- Where can I park? Will I be ticketed if I don't have a student parking pass?
- Since visitor parking will not be present at the Fairlane Center, employers are allowed to park in student parking spaces only (cannot park in faculty/staff spaces). In the unlikely event of receiving a parking ticket while parked on campus, please contact the Career Services office immediately at (313) 593-5020 so that we can take the appropriate measures to dismiss the ticket.
- I found the Fairlane Center, but specifically where is the career fair?
- The career fair will be in the north side of the building. Once you go into the entrance, drive all the way to the back of the building (north side) and park. There will be a main entrance on that side of the building. Once you enter the building, the career fair will be in Quad E. Signs will be present to guide you to the correct location.
- Can I send booth materials ahead of time so they are available the day of the fair?
- Yes, employers can send booth materials such as displays ahead of time so they are available the day of the fair. Please contact Mai Qazzaz in Career Services at (313) 593-5020 so we can arrange for this special request.