How To Apply Online
If you need assistance with the online application please use the Help Screen or contact us.
The online application is for applicants applying to a specific graduate program for the first time. Please visit the individual program page to obtain applications for applying as a guest student or for readmission.
Before starting the online application, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and location (city/state/country) of each community college, college, or university attended.
- The university, course number, and date taken for the courses that satisfy the admission prerequisites for your intended degree program.
- A one page Personal Statement/Statement of Purpose.
- List of distinctions, honors, awards for academic achievement or community service, membership and positions held in professional or volunteer organizations, clubs, athletics, or other community or campus activities.
- Application Fee - the online application requires a VISA or Mastercard for payment of a non-refundable application fee. If you do not have a VISA or Mastercard or prefer to submit your application by mail or in person, click here.
- To start the online application process, click here.