International Graduate Admissions
Each graduate program has its own admission criteria. The following links will provide addition information about each program. In addition to program admission requirements, please see the additional admission requirements for International students.
Graduate Admissions Application
All students must complete an application for admissions. Each degree program has a unique application for their program. Please visit the Graduate Studies website to acess an application for the program that you are interested in or apply online. A $60.00 application fee is required.
In addition to departmental requirements, international students must also provide the requirements as outlined in the "International Checklist of Required Materials for Admissions." Students may submit their application first and then send the additional materials later. All correspondence must be in English and must contain the full name of the applicant with the family name underlined. Once the application form has arrived, the student will be notified of any missing items. The application will not receive a final evaluation until all required materials have been received.
For the fall semester
For the winter semester
For the summer semester
International Checklist of Required Materials for Admissions
- Completed application form
- Application fee ($60.00 for those who will be studying on an F or J visa)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, and proof of secondary school completion (academic records).
- English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or MELAB)
- Full Financial Support Information (Required for F and J Visa Students only)
- Health Insurance
- SEVIS DS-2019 Request Form (J Visa Students only)
- Transfer Clearance document (required if student has a previous SEVIS I-20)