Civil disturbances include riots, demonstrations, threatening individuals or assemblies that have become significantly disruptive.
IN CASE OF CIVIL DISTURBANCE:
- Call the Department of Public Safety at 911.
- Avoid provoking or obstructing demonstrators.
- Secure your area (lock doors, safes, files, vital records, and expensive equipment).
- Avoid area of disturbance.
- Continue with normal routines as much as possible.
- If the disturbance is outside, stay away from doors or windows. STAY INSIDE!!!