Sending an E-mail to All Waitlisted Students
1. Enter the Secure Area
2. Click on the Faculty and Advisor link.
3. Select one of the following links:
- Detail Wait List
- Summary Wait List
4. When the Select Term page is displayed, select the appropriate term.
Note: If you have previously selected a term, the system uses that term and does not display the Select Term page. You can change the term using the Term Selection link on the Faculty Services menu.
5. When the system displays the selected page, select the Email wait listed students link.
The system launches a new e-mail in your e-mail program with all waitlisted students who have a valid email address in our system.
Note: When the system launches a new email, please note that all addresses are set up to be sent via BCC (blind carbon copy). This method keeps all email addresses for students private to the receiver. Please be sure to check that your mail server supports this feature.
6. Compose and send the e-mail as usual.
Note: Within the web system, students can also email you. If you are not using your UMD email account, please have your UMD email forwarded. Instructions for forwarding your email can be found on the ITS web site: www.its.umd.umich.edu.